Thanks to Kari Thevenot for submitting this recipe from www.health.com. Kari says, “There’s a reason why many people in Mediterranean countries live so much longer than us in the U.S. It’s because they eat foods that they catch and grow, not processed foods from a box. This recipe has no processed foods whatsoever and is extremely good for your heart, plus it’s delicious!”
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets, about 1-inch thick
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped zucchini
- 2 tablespoons capers, undrained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over both sides of fish.
- Place fish in a single layer in an 11- x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine tomatoes and remaining ingredients in a bowl; spoon mixture over fish.
- Bake at 425° for 22 minutes.