Recipe provided by Robert’s Seafood Market in Springfield.
- 4 four-ounce salmon fillets (skin on)
- 1/2 fresh pineapple (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. fresh tarragon
- Pepper to taste
Mix together all ingredients, except for the salmon.
Preheat grill to medium heat.
Rub grill grates with grapeseed oil to prevent sticking.
Grill salmon, flesh side down first, for 4 minutes.
Turn over and grill other side for 4 minutes.
Transfer to a warm plate.
Dress with the pineapple salsa.
Serve with rice and vegetable of your choice.