This recipe, along with other holiday recipes, can be found at www.dessert.com.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes, plus refrigeration
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 1 Honey Maid graham pie crust (16-ounce)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp. chopped pecans, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4-ounce each) Jell-O vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tub (8-ounce) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
Pour 1/4 cup caramel topping into crust, sprinkle with 1/2 cup nuts.
Beat pudding mixes, milk, pumpkin and spices with whisk until blended. Stir in 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
Refrigerate one hour. Top with remaining whipped topping, caramel topping and nuts just before serving.