Go Behind the Scenes!
Experience this colorful and active indoor play center with classes for infants through age 12. Owners Patti and Sarah and their families loved The Little Gym in their former city, so much so that they wanted to share this experience with our area families.
Call 217-546-8849 and come by for a tour and mention SpMoms for your complimentary trial class! Check out the assortment of classes on their website: daytime, evenings or weekends. There are time slots to fit your schedule, and we'll be adding more as we grow!
We offer a variety of options:
- parent/child classes 5 different fun classes for children ages 10 months to 3 years thata will help your child achieve new milestones and prepare for more advanced challenges during each stage of growth. And since youʼre along for the ride, youʼll be right there to celebrate every discovery with smiles, hugs and the occasional adult-sized giggle.
- preK gymnastics - specially designed to help preschoolers and kindergarteners channel all that energy and reach developmental milestones. Independent enough to attend classes without parents, children in this age group still learn best in a structured environment where gymnastics activities for kids are combined with a healthy dose of fun.
- grade school gymnastics - classes have been segmented to allow for gender-specific disciplines and varying developmental abilities, giving Springfield students the chance to tackle new challenges at their own skill level. Celebrated with cheers and high-fives, each new achievement leads to newfound confidence, determination and a desire to continue improving
- We host themed birthday parties to let you kids get their energy out and have a celebration that is fun for all.
- We look forward to meeting you soon! Read more About this location.
|Call 217-546-8849 and come by for a tour and mention SpMoms for your COMPLIMENTARY trial class!|