- Downtown Location: at 701 S. 4th St. Springfield. 217-544-9846
- Westside Location: The Gus and Flora Kerasotes YMCA at 4550 West Iles. 217-679-1625
Download our New App for on the go schedules and facility updates.
YMCA … Join Us Today! The Springfield YMCA strives to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities.
Included in a family membership is a safe Nursery and interactive Youth & Family Center with caring staff (many who are moms) and fun toys to keep tots through teens entertained while you get in a great workout. Zumba, Turbo Jam, Water Fitness, Yoga and More!
- Plan ahead now for Summer Camp 2013 for ages 4-14. Great variety of camps and activities.
- Birthday Parties available at the downtown location.
- Family Nights at downtown location.
Kids can keep busy with new classes at the Y
• Yoga for Kids
• Youth Conditioning Swimming
• Youth Sports Conditioning
• Sign Language
Register online http://reg.springfieldymca.org/
Y Swim Classes for kids of all ages are a very popular choice for year-round swim lessons.
Learn more about our Capital Campaign and how you can help.
Guest Pass: Any adult 18 or over may use the YMCA for free for a maximum of three visits per year. Must bring guest pass and photo ID.