Two Locations: springfieldymca.org
- Downtown Facility 701 S. 4th Street, Springfield 217-544-9846
- Gus and Flora Kerasotes Facility 4550 West Iles, Springfield 217-679-1625
- Download our smart phone app for on-the-go schedules and facility updates.
Join the Y Today where strengthening community is our cause. Every Day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
FREE Guest Pass Below! Show on your smartphone or print.
When you join the Y with a family membership, you may use either of our two locations. Both locations offer friendly and safe Child Watches (ages 8 weeks through 7 years), so your kids have a blast playing and interacting with other children while you take advantage of a long list of great group exercise classes (Zumba, yoga, cycling, Ultimate Workout) , swim, workout in our health and wellness centers or even enjoy cup of coffee!
Both facilities also have games and activities for youth ages 8 to 14. In addition to youth activities, our Downtown facility has a Youth & Family Center with caring staff (many who are moms), video games, a pool table and foosball , a reading library and more.
- Classes and programs for infants and children of all ages including ballet, guitar and voice lessons and a host of art classes for children as young as two years old. Check out class schedules now!
- The Y leads the country in teaching children to swim. The Swim Lessons University program begins with infants and is known for small class size, individualized attention, and safety for those as young as two. Children must know how to be safe in the water and the Y is the place to learn.
- The Y offers day camps for most non-school days on the District 186 calendar, including holidays such as Columbus Day, Martin Luther King and the Christmas break. Our Schools Day Out camps are just that: a safe place for your kids to have a great day when you have to work!
- 2016 Summer Camp for ages 4-14. We offer a great variety of tradition ay camp (located on beautiful Lake Springfield at our Camp Wa Kon Tah, specialty and sports camps.
- Birthday Parties available at both locations.
- Open and Family Swim
Please register online for Y classes and programs reg.springfieldymca.org
The Y is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 that does not turn any child or family away for an inability to play. If you need assistance to be a part of the Y family, please call either Y. If you are able to give to support those children and families in need, please give to the Y’s Strong Kids scholarship fund. All gifts are tax deductible.
Guest Pass: Any adult 18 or over may use the YMCA for free for a maximum of three visits per year. Must bring guest pass and photo ID.