This recipe comes from the Kraft website, click HERE for the direct link to the recipe.
25 ginger snaps, finely crushed (1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
1/4 cup butter, melted
4 pkg cream cheese, softened (8 oz each pkg)
1 cup sugar, divided
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup canned pumpkin
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
Dash of ground cloves
- Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the crumbs, nuts and butter.
- TIP: Line pan with aluminum foil, which will make it easier to remove.
- Press onto the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, 3/4 cup of sugar and vanilla with a mixer until well blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating after each until blended.
- Remove 1 1/2 cups of batter.
- Stir the remaining sugar, pumpkin and spices into the remaining batter.
- Spoon half the pumpkin batter into the crust, then top with spoonfuls of the plain pumpkin batter.
- Repeat layers, swirl with a knife.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until the center is almost set.
- Cool completely and refrigerate for four hours.