619 E. Mason Street
Are you thinking about starting an exercise program or finding a weight management program with long-term success?
- Do you want to quit smoking or better handle stress?
- Perhaps you want a place where you can search for answers to make sure you're doing everything you can for your mind, body, health and spirit.
Whatever the reason, you need a place where you feel comfortable, where you can rely on a compassionate and professional staff of experts.
- The Center for Living at Prairie Heart Institute at St. John’s Hospital is here for you.
- Stop by and browse through our Resource Center. Enjoy peaceful time in our Healing Garden.
- Sign up for a class or call for a personal appointment.
Our facility, class offerings and professional staff make the Center for Living a unique place to improve your body, mind and spirit. The Center for Living also partners with SIU School of Medicine to bring Integrative Medicine Services to patients in central Illinois. Integrative Medicine combines the technology and expertise of conventional medicine with complementary therapies such as acupuncture, yoga and massage.
For information on our class schedule, for yoga, pilates, tai chi, meditation, reiki and much more.
Contact the Center for Living at (217) 544-LIVE or go to www.prairieheart.com/cfl.
- All classes and services are open to the public. See our introductory coupon below.
|COUPON: Special Introductory offer $10 off any class series at the Center for Living (yoga, pilates, tai chi, meditation, reiki) OR $10 off any service at the Center for Living (massage, acupuncture, or dietician consultations.) Expires September 30, 2014||.|