Second Prize Winner at the 2013 Illinois State Fair!
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of corn syrup
4 tablespoons of butter
½ teaspoon of salt
1 ½ cups creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
4 cups of Special K cereal
1 cup of Reese’s Pieces candy
1) Combine sugar, syrup, butter and salt in sauce pan and bring to boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
2) Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Mixing well.
3) Fold in cereal. Gently stir to coat cereal.
4) Gently fold in candy and mix until combined.
5) Drop by tablespoon onto wax paper.
6) Cool completely and store in an airtight container.