Holiday Farmers Market at the Illinois State Fairground, Illinois Building. Illinois Stewardship Alliance is organizing this annual Holiday Farmers Markets from 9am to 1pm. Shoppers will have a chance to buy the last of the year's bounty, get coffee or eat some delicious chili. For more information about the Holiday Market call Illinois Stewardship Alliance at 217-528-1563.
Holiday Bazaar at St. John AME Church, 1529 E. Capitol Avenue, Springfield. 10 am – 2 pm. Crafts, gifts and food. Santa will be there for lunch from noon to 1:00 pm ($3). 523-6282
Bake Sale! Cookies, cakes, cupcakes, pies, breads, fudge and more. Santa will be there from 11-1. Bring your camera to get pictures of your children with Santa. At Zuschka Square Village Hall, 201 E Main street Arenzville.
Holiday Craft Sale 1-4 pm at Chatham Community Center, 109 W. Mulberry Street, Chatham. 757-6025. benefits the Elizabeth Ann Seton Program.
- Christmas in the Village Vendor/Craft Show at Williamsville Community Center, 141 Wesst Main, Williamsville. 566-3806. Local vendors and crafters. Cash and carry. 652-7957.
- Country Cupboard craft and bake sale at Villa West, 100 Stardust Drive, Sherman. 9 am – 7 pm Friday and 9 am to 2 pm Saturday. 544-3782.
- November 2 Handmade Holiday Craft Fair at Abraham Lincoln Uniterian Universalist Congregation, 145 Woodside Road, Springfield. 10 am – 3 pm. 546-5834 for more information.
- Navy Club Auxillaary Ship 32 Craft Show and Bake Sale. 9 am to 4 pm at Navy Club, 3100 Stanton Avenue, Springfield.
- Pawnee Catholic Daughters Holiday Bazaar. 9 am to 1 pm at Pawnee Knights of Columbus Hall (east side of Pawnee square). Bake sale, lunch, raffle, vendors. 625-7319.
- Hope for the Holidays Fine Arts and Craft Fair. Saturday 10 am – 5 pm; Sunday noon – 4 pm. Artisans from several states in many mediums. At Hope Presbyterian Chursh, 2211 Wabash Avenue, Springfield. 546-6951.
- Little Flower Church Craft Fair 800 Stevenson Drive, Springfield. 9 am – 4 pm Saturday and 10 am to 4 pm Sunday. Vendors, bake sale, concessions. 502-1286.
- Annual Christmas Show at St. John's Hospital Gift Shops. 25% off many items; free gift with every $25 purchase. Punch and cookies will be served.
- Christmas in the Park - holiday craft sale. 4-8 pm Friday and 9 am – 3 pm Saturday at Country Place Condo Clubhouse, 230 Country Pace, Springfield.
- Taylorville Memorial Hospital Auxillary Holiday Extravaganza 10 am – 5 pm Friday and 9 am to 1 pm Saturday. Craft booths, lunch, quilt sale and bake sale. At Taylorville Memorial Hospital, 201 E. Pleasant Street, Taylorville. Free. 824-1677.
- Holiday Arts & Crafts Bazaar, 9 am to 3 pm at Laurel United Methodist Church, 631 S. Grand Avenue West, Springfield. Jewelry, woodworking, cards, candy, baked goods and more. Free admission. Over 30 vendors.
- Holiday Shopping Extravaganza at Glenwood High School, 1501 Plummer Ave., Chatham. More than 30 vendors. 483-2424.
- Lincoln Memorial Garden Holiday Market, 2301 East Lake Shore Drive, Springfifeld. Decorations and gifts for sale. Free admission. 529-1111.
- Rudolph's Express Holiday Bazaar and Bake Sale, 10 am – 8pm Thursday and Friday; 9 am to 2 pm Saturday. At Montvale Estates, 2601 Montvale Drive, Springfield. Free admission and parking. 546-5577.
- Christmas Open House 9 am – 3 pm. Unique giftts benefitting disadvantaged artisans. At Midwest Mission Distribution Center, 1022 New City Road, Chatham. 625-7783.
- Holiday Farmers Market at the Illinois State Fairground, Illinois Building. Illinois Stewardship Alliance is organizing this annual Holiday Farmers Markets from 9am to 1pm. Shoppers will have a chance to buy the last of the year's bounty, get coffee or eat some delicious chili. For more information about the Holiday Market call Illinois Stewardship Alliance at 217-528-1563.
- Holiday Craft & Vendor Fair at Lutheran High School, 3500 W. Washington, Springfield. 5464-6363. 9 am to 3 pm.
- Sugar Creek UMC Vendor Fair, 10 am – 3 pm at 1022 New City Road (across from Ball-Chatham Elementary School). 50 vendors with hand-crafted items
- Carlinville Christmas Market on the Carlinville Square. Crafts, arts, heated tents. Also caroling, entertianment and trolley tours. 473-9048.
- Alternative Holiday Fair, First Church of the Bbrethren, 2115 Yale Blvd, Springfield. 4 – 8 Friday and 7:30 am – 1 pm Saturday. Free trade goods from around the world, international foods at supper and lunch. Bake sale.
- Holly Fair Greek Bake Sale, St. Anthony's Greek Orthodox Church, 1600 S. Glenwood Street, Springfield. 10 am to 4 pm. Italian beef, gyros, spinach pie, vegetable soup, cookies and baklava. Raffle and craft tables. 522-7010.
- Craft Sale hosted by Springfield Ceramics and Crafts Club, 2626 S. Pasfield Street, Springfield. 8 am – 3 pm. Cookie walk, too.
- Needs And Goals Annual Bake Sale 8:00a.m. –11:00a.m. at Village Hall in Elkhart. NAG is raising money to continue to provide lifeline service.
- South Fork Schools Holiday Fiesta from 9 am – 1 pm at the Kincaid High School. This year’s event will include: Basket Raffles; Silent Auction; Lunch will be served (all proceeds from the lunch will be donated to the American Cancer Society); South Fork Chorus will be singing from 11-12; Many various vendors and crafts. Come out and do some Christmas shopping or shop for yourself, have lunch, get photos with Santa and let the kids shop in the secret santa shop. All proceeds to benefit the South Fork Schools P.T.C.
- Kleiner Christkindlmarkt: A Little Christmas Market at Engel’s on Edwards: Tents at 552 S. MacArthur from 11am to 5pm. Various handmade items: Strohsterne (straw stars), Scherenschnitte (silhouettes) and Adventskränze (advent wreaths) Manufactured items: Christmas tree ornaments, gently used Christmas items, Stollen, Christmas candies and Spekulatius; bake sale items, cookies, cakes, breads and more goodies. Essen u. Trinken (food and drink): Grilled brats with sauerkraut (optional), hot pretzels, hot kaffee, hot cocoa, hot cider and Glühwein. Musical Attractions: High School German language students will sing Christmas carols, musical performances (weather permitting) by: Jean Dowell, Sally Correll and Bill Ryan. Other Attractions: There will be a free-standing fire pit to warm yourself as you eat and drink our goodies.
- Christmas in Petersburg - on the Petersburg Square 8 am – 3 pm. Craft show, home tour and bazaar.