Please check back frequently, as we will add new information as it becomes available. If you have one to add, please comment here!
- Oct. 23 – WJVO Safe Trick or Treating at Prairie Land Heritage Museum, 1005 West Michigan, South Jacksonville, IL 5-8 pm.
- Oct. 24 - Trick-or-Treat at Lincoln Home National Historic Site 5:30pm-7:30pm at Lincoln Home National Historic Site, 426 S. Seventh Street, Springfield. 391-3221 nps.gov/liho
- Oct. 24 - Sugar Creek UMC Trunk or Treat 5:30-7:30 pm. It's that Boo-tiful time of year! Come one … come all to the third Annual Trunk or Treat. The night begins at 5:30 w/dinner (hot dogs, chips and drinks) and games. Trunk or Treating is from 6:45 to 7:30. Kids wear a costume! Adults also, if you want to. The more the merrier…without you it is scarier! 1022 New City Road, Chatham, 483-2270.
- Oct. 25 – Trunk or Treat at First United Methodist Church, 2941 S. Koke Mill Road, Springfield. This fun alternative to the Halloween experience is designed for kids in 4th grade or younger. Families, have your kids wear their favorite costume and trick or treat along the rows of trunks decorated by our own FUMC members. After trunk or treating, please stay for free food and games. Please bring toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Operation Christmas Child collection. For more information, please call 217-793-9760 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 26th: WNNS & Trick or Treat Street is back for another year at Southwind Park! Join us, Sunday October 26th from 1PM-4PM, at Erin's Pavilion for an evening full of family-oriented fun as your kids visit booths from area businesses, picking up plenty of candy along the way! Plus, we'll have entertainment, activities, games, food, and demonstrations from participating businesses all evening long!
- October 31: Halloween with the Jr. Blues Children under 12 in their halloween costume gets into the hockey game free on October 31st if they bring in this flyer. Jr Blues Halloween Flyer 2014 Following the game, there will be trick-or-treating, meet and greet, and autograph signing with the Jr. Blues! Costume contest, with the winner being awarded a Jr. Blues prize package.
- October 31: Rochester United Methodist Church Trunk or Treat. Located on Walnut Street in Rochester. Hours 5-7:30 p.m.
- October 31. Mall-o-Ween at White Oaks Mall. Visit the mall from 6-7:30 p.m. and bring the kids. Masks not allowed on children over the age of 12.
- October 31. Springfield Trick-or-Treating Hours. 4-8 p.m.