Please check back frequently, as we will add new information as it becomes available. If you have one to add, please comment here.
FEATURED EVENT: Trick or Treat Street
Sunday, October 25 from 1 pm – 4 pm at Southwind Park, Springfield. Free, safe trick-or-treating for kids age 12 and under. Game zone, kid crafts, Wild Times Exotic Zoo and candy! wnns.com/event/trick-or-treat-street-october-25-2015/
- Oct. 22 – WJVO Safe Halloween for Kids at Prairieland Heritage Museum’s Big Red Barn, 1005 West Michigan, South Jacksonville, IL 5-8 pm. wjvofm.com
- Oct. 23 – Trick-or-Treating at the Lincoln Home 5:30-7:30. More info here.
- Oct. 25 – Sugar Creek UMC Trunk or Treat 5:30-7:30 pm. It’s that Boo-tiful time of year! Come one …come all to the Annual Trunk or Treat. The night begins at 5:30 w/dinner (hot dogs, chips and drinks) and games. Trunk or Treating is from 6:45 to 7:30. Kids wear a costume! Adults also, if you want to. The more the merrier…without you it is scarier! 1022 New City Road, Chatham, 483-2270. sugarcreek.org
- Oct. 30 – Halloween Party at Rochester Public Library, 1 Community Drive, Rochester, 3:30-5:00 pm. Trick or Treat! Dress up in your favorite Halloween costume and come to the library to get some candy, make crafts, and play Halloween inspired games.
- Oct. 31 Halloween with the Jr. Blues Celebrate as the Jr. Blues take on the Topeka Roadrunners. Check back for details! pointstreaksites.com
- Oct. 31 Rochester United Methodist Church Trunk or Treat. Located on Walnut Street in Rochester. This is a safe trick or treat opportunity for kids in the Rochester Community. They also offer a free meal (hot dogs and chips) for the whole family. Times for the 2015 event are to be announced. rochestermethodist.org
- Oct. 31 Trunk or Treat at Trinity Lutheran School in the school’s gym, 515 S. MacArthur Blvd, Springfield. 5-7 pm. Treats with Chritian messages will be handed out for kids with costumes. No scary themes allowed. 899.4199
2014 events – check back for 2015 dates and times
- Trunk or Treat at First United Methodist Church, 2941 S. Koke Mill Road, Springfield. This fun alternative to the Halloween experience is designed for kids in 4th grade or younger. Families, have your kids wear their favorite costume and trick or treat along the rows of trunks decorated by our own FUMC members. After trunk or treating, please stay for free food and games. Please bring toothbrushes and toothpaste for the Operation Christmas Child collection. For more information, please call 217-793-9760 or e-mail email@example.com
- WNNS & Trick or Treat Street at Southwind Park! Join us at Erin’s Pavilion for an evening full of family-oriented fun as your kids visit booths from area businesses, picking up plenty of candy along the way! Plus, we’ll have entertainment, activities, games, food, and demonstrations from participating businesses all evening long!
- Williamsville Trick or Treating
- Mall-o-Ween at White Oaks Mall. Visit the mall and bring the kids. Masks not allowed on children over the age of 12.
- Springfield Trick-or-Treating Hours TBD
- Safe Trick or Treating at Walmart at the North Dirksen location.
- Trick or Treat in Chatham