We all remember the awkwardness of adolescence. Thanks to technology, the more traditional methods of bullying have graduated onto higher levels of psychological torture. Tragically, we hear about the consequences on the news as young people commit suicide in response to overwhelming betrayal. We can't sit by and let this continue.
None of us want to consider the idea that our own child might be bullying someone else, but if you have a child with those tendencies, here are some resources that offer strategies to reverse the behavior.
- Not My Kid: What To Do If Your Child Is a Bully, magazine article from Education.com
- If Your Kid Is the Bully.
- When Your Child Is a Bully. from PBS
- Gulp! What to Do When Your Child is the Bully on Care.com
- If Your Child is a Bully from STOMP Out Bullying